High Volume PCB Assembly Service
Being a professional PCB/PCBA manufacturer, the main business that keeps us ticking is the High Volume PCB Assembly orders. Having over 10 years experience in the profession, key links in the industry and own production lines at company owned factories (yes ! we have more than one – 2 to be exact) gives us an edge that only few enjoy.
Irrespective of the volume of order, we have dedicated teams and departments to handle allied business functions that keep the main workflow going smoothly, such as Parts procurement & Supply Chain, Tooling department, Test Jig and Automation department, Downtime maintenance department, etc.
All of these are necessary to ensure a smooth workflow, without any hick-ups, so your orders keep popping off the lines seamlessly and go all the way through Inspection to Testing to packing and shipping.
We have capabilities to handle all of the following broad types of products:
- Custom PCB requirements, eg. :
- Multi-layer PCB,
- Metal Clad PCBs (eg. Copper or Aluminum clad boards for Power supplies or LED lighting),
- Blind/Buried vias,
- via holes less than 0.3mm OR laser drilled holes,
- dense layouts (~ 5/5 mil spacing or less),
- Non-regular shaped boards, etc.
- Custom Assembly requirements, eg. :
- Large variety of footprints handling,
- Special part placements (eg. Custom metal EMI/RFI shields, power strips, etc.),
- Double side part loading on PCB,
- Multiple Pick-n-place runs or orders requiring multiple board flipping,
- Large Through-Hole part count boards (eg. Power supplies, Inverters, UPS, Industrial, etc.)
- Manual Wiring Harness connections, etc.
- AOI and X-RAY inspection,
- Custom Testing requirements :
- Custom test jig setup (Customer provided OR MKT engineered OR both),
- Handling Custom Functional testing of Boards for finished product,
- Testing training imparting to Line staff,
- QC performed on testing of products,
- Detailed documentation with Production and Test reporting to customer,
At MKT Electronics, we firmly believe that each project, however small or large, is a potential product and treat it with the same level of respect and care. We offer all of the above notable services and more to our clients and strive for excellence.
We have multiple Assembly lines, equipped with both THT and SMT units, and can change our lines relatively faster to meet almost any custom order for our clients. Our experienced people are the company’s value and they make the changes happen in a time efficient manner, saving a lot of time and hence cost to the clients. “Time is Money” isn’t for nothing.
To better understand what we offer in High-Volume PCB Assembly service, let us assure you – It’s NOT JUST PCB assembly. We have advanced to a stage where the Assembled PCBs are just another part of the overall product you want to make, and we make it for you, all the way up to Box-pack, Product functional testing, Cartoning, Inspection and Shipping.
High Mix Assembly to Meet Your Requirements
Let’s face it – Modern day electronics (Consumer goods to White ware to Industrial applications) all call for applications with high density and complexity in order to get more functionality in their product that makes them unique or different than the rest. MKT Electronics provides multiple assembly types including PTH and SMT, single/double-sided assembly and they can be freely combined on one circuit board for advanced functions and applications. Furthermore, multiple component packages and sizes also contribute to high mix assembly. At MKT Electronics, we’re able to deal with components with sizes starting from 01005 and 0201 while component packages involve BGA, QFN, WLCSP etc.
Quality PCB Testing
We believe each PCBA, is a product and has to have the same level of quality and functionality as the rest. Thus, our QC process is very strict, we make SoPs at the start of the Project and follow them to the dot until the product is shipped out. This means, even though you will do your own QC after you get the PCBA from us, rest assured you can focus on integrating your idea or device into your product and marketing and sales, while we put in our efforts in tandem with our minds to make sure you get good quality and correct PCBA for your needs.
To ensure our printed circuit boards meet your high performance and quality expectations, we perform free DFM and DFA checks to detect any issues that could negatively impact the PCB fabrication process. We then conduct function testing based on your specific requirements. If necessary, we can build a PCB prototype or custom Jig for functional testing purposes.