PCB Assembly, termed as PCBA, is the process of placement and adhesion of components on a blank PCB. Depending upon the choice and types of components (through-hole and/or SMT), there are various steps and processes that have to take place in strict coordination of each other to ensure a defect-free outcome or yield of the finished PCBA product.
MKT Electronics has been in the field of making custom PCBs and performing PCBA services for our valued clients, most of them as repeat orders, for over 10 years, and has extensive experience coupled with the RIGHT engineers on our team, industry standard facilities and resources. Some of the High-quality PCB Assembly services we offer are :
- One-Stop Fabrication and Assembly: A turnkey start-to-finish solution (PCB, PCBA, Box pack) meets all your needs.
- Multiple PCB Assembly Services: SMT, THT, Mixed Assembly, Package on Package (POP), Rigid PCBs, Flex PCBs, Aluminum PCBs, High-density PCB – We do all the prevalent types of PCB Assembly in the market with our inhouse facilities and experienced engineers.
- Volume Flexibility: We are not only limited to Mass Production scales, rather we take on projects from Prototypes, low volume, to High volume – High mix.
- Parts Sourcing: Being In the business, we have built stable and credible relationships with authorized representatives of Electronic Components Manufacturers and Distributors, avoiding Gray parts in the market, so you always get real and quality parts. All parts go through 100% quality inspection before use. We also ensure no parts are older than a certain date code to give you fresh and reliable parts.
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance: From visual inspection to AOI and X-ray inspection, we take quality control very seriously and test everything rigorously for functionality and quality. Not only does this benefit you, but it also increases the yield and reduces defective product, ensuring less time per production run. It’s a win-win solution for both MKT and our clients.
- Professional Engineering Team: We have a highly qualified and dedicated team of engineers to make your project a success, allowing you to start with optimized designs and giving you a better chance to meet project deadlines. Our team of engineers can do DFM/DFA checks, guide in components selection and suggest optimum placement guides to ensure your product production gives the highest yield in industry.
Flexible Volume Orders
As engineers, we understand your requirements at the different stages of New Product Introduction or Idea-to-design creation, validation and testing. Whether it is Initial PoC prototypes, test kits, MVP batches, Pilot testing batches, User acceptance test batches, Low-volume production runs or high volume production runs – for us, it is like been there, done that, understood the pitfalls, mastered and owned it!
One thing that we proudly say – no matter the volume and size, our quality checks, both pre-assembly (on components, reels, blank PCBs) and post-assembly (AOI, X-Ray inspection like for BGAs, human inspection) always remain in place and we take pride in providing these services to the extent needed for each order, every time. This by far distinguishes us from most small scale or middle-man companies.
For a comprehensive list of our facilities, services, and to get a quote on your order requirements, please click here to contact us at email@example.com.
Quality: We follow strict IPC guidelines. If you have a special quality check need, please get in touch and we will be happy to provide that for you.
Order quantity: We are very flexible in our PCB or PCBA service offerings – whether you need few pcs prototypes as PoC or a month-on-month production run – we will be happy to work with you on your project and get it to finish.
PCB types we make: Rigid, Flex, Rigid-flex, Metal core PCBs.
Surface Finishes: Leaded HASL, Lead-free HASL, ENIG, Silver, OSP.
Assembly Type: SMT, THT, Mixed technology (SMT+THT), Single or Double-sided placement, Special parts placement (Metal cans for shielding of RF and EMI), Conformal Coating of boards.
Stencils: We make laser-cut stencils for your orders – all the way from prototype to mass production.
Extras: Free DFM review of your Production files, Manual as well as AOI testing with X-Ray testing for BGAs, MCU/Flash-memory Programming before (* or after) Assembly, Functional testing as per your requirement with custom jigs.
Let’s face it – what we do is very exhaustive and words may not do justice alone to the work or quality we give. So if you have a project on hand or upcoming, do contact us and we will be happy to not only analyze and quote for it, we can also give you a pictorial view of our processes and our team will be happy to discuss your special needs and requirements.